This bike is a one-owner and has only 8200 very easy actual miles and a significant amount of additional upgrades even beyond the CVO accessories. Also included with this bike are the Saddle Bag Inserts, Key Fobs and Keys, Original Gold Key, Owner's Manual, CVO Cover and the CVO Cover Bag. That combination makes this Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide a LOT of bike for the money..!
'04 Screamin' Eagle CVO Cobalt Blue/Black
One-Owner.., $6000 in Engine and Other Upgrades.., Super Nice!!
Simply put, I believe this 04 CVO Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide is simply the ultimate combination of features, options and performance of the touring CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) bikes that Harley Davidson has ever put together..! This is definitely one of the most popular colors, (Candy Cobalt Blue and Starlight Black with Copper and Blue Pinstriping), of the colors available in '04. (It is certainly my favorite!)
This, of course, is 1 of the only 2 years you can get the CVO Electra Glide with the painted-to-match-quick-release Tour Pak or Two-Up Luggage Rack, since in 06 and up, Harley Davidson built the CVO bikes as an Ultra Classic and it's tour pak is leather and does not match the bike's color and is also not a quick-release design. (They did start painting the tour pak again in 08, but the bikes are Ultra Classics and of course that makes the tour paks non-detachable, so you are stuck with leaving them on the bike permanently.)
You can load this bike up with luggage and/or gear and head out on a trip with your significant other and ride in total comfort..!Yet, if you are wanting to "kick around town with your buddies", you can add the Two-Up Luggage Rack, (which you can do in a matter of seconds), and now you have an aggressive looking "solo" bike that looks extremely nice and will obviously out-perform and accelerate most of the other bikes you will run in to. How can you beat that combo..?
I would assume that if you are looking at this Screamin' Eagle, and know anything about them, then you are already aware they come dripping with chrome and "CVO only" custom paint, the 103" Stroker Engine and many other features right from the factory.
Here's one of the coolest things about this bike..! Before it was even picked up from the Harley Dealer where it was purchased new it had about $3000 spent on the engine..! It has the S&S Cams, Dynojet Power Commander with the CD, Ported and Polished Heads, 2 into 1 Vance & Hines Pro Pipe, and I am definitely not kidding you, when I say this bike SCOOTS..!!
I have owned and ridden, (this model and year is my favorite), a lot of 04 and 05 CVO Electra Glides with the 103 Engines with various types of performance enhancements, but this one definitely tops the list for horsepower and torque.
It has a VERY strong and constant power band. It just "pulls" very hard no matter what rpm you are running at. Let's put it this way, unless your buddies have spent a TON of money on their engines doing a LOT of upgrades, they WILL NOT keep up with you if you decide to show them who is the BIG DOG in the group..!
But.., don't get the wrong idea..! This CVO has not been raced! It was owned by a gentleman in his mid 60's. He just liked horsepower and torque when he wanted it, especially if he had his wife and gear along, and when he cranked the throttle, he wanted RESPONSE.
The bike definitely has it..!
Since the list of options from Harley Davidson on these CVO bikes is nearly endless, I am not going to list them individually here. (You probably already know what they are.)
But.., here are the additional items that have been added to this bike that were not stock equipment from the factory:
- HD Newer Rear Tire - $225.00
- HD New Gel Battery - $104.95
- HD Detachable Docking Hardware for Luggage Rack or Tour Pak - $54.95
- HD 6 ½" Smoked Windshield - $119.95
- HD Stainless Chrome Fairing Windshield Trim - $75.95
- HD Turn Signal Smoked Lens Kit - $37.95
- HD License Plate Frame (hidden bolts) - $24.95
- HD Chrome Radio Trim Bezel - $14.95
- HD Chrome Indicator Lamp Bezel - $7.95
- HD Chrome Instrument Gauge Bezel Cover Kit (2) - $31.90
- HD Chrome Front Speaker Trim - $22.95
- HD Stealth Collection Highway Pegs - $109.95
- HD Turn Signal Visor Style Kit (rear) - $34.95
- HD Turn Signal Visor Style Kit (front) - $34.95
- HD Cylinder Base Cover Twin Cam (Chrome) - $49.95
- HD Headlight Trim Ring (Chrome - Visor Style) - $39.95
- HD Passing Lamp Trim Rings (Chrome - Visor Style) - $46.95
- HD Switch Cap Kit (Chrome) - $19.95
- HD Chrome Fuel Fitting Cover - $29.95
- HD Heal/Toe Shifter Shaft Cover - $14.95
- Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Pro Pipe Exhaust - $499.00
- S&S Upgrade Camshafts, Heads Ported and Polished & other Upgrades - $3000
- DynoJet Power Commander Control Module - $500.00
- Kuryakyn Panacea Tail Light (LED - with turn signal option) - $250.00
- Kuryakyn Rear Fender Accent Strip - $29.95
TOTAL ACCESSORIES AMOUNT - $6000.00+ (Approximate with tax and labor.)
With the original purchase price and the accessories that have been added, there is over $36,000 invested in this bike..! You can save yourself a TON of money from what the original owner paid. (Incidentally, the new ones are about $37,000 stock, not including any additional options.) Pick this one up and spend the over $10,000 on something else..! Now that makes sense..!!
Also included with this bike are the original Key Fobs, Keys, Saddle Bag Inserts, Power Commander CD w/ Patch Cable, Cloth CVO Cover, and the Cloth CVO Bag.