'67 Nova SS Coupe
Drive in Style
THIS CAR HAS HAD A COMPLETE "BODY OFF" RESTORATION..!
This is probably one of the nicest '67 Nova SS's in existence today..! The former owner spent approximately $58,000 restoring and restyling this rust-free Arizona vehicle..!
Here is a short list of some of the features:
- New GM 350 Cu. In. Crate engine (300 horse)
- Body and frame apart and completely restored
- All new door locks, window cranks, striker plates, etc.
- GM 700R 4 speed automatic transmission
- All suspension components replaced and updated with urethane bushings
- "Vintage Air" installed with polished compressor
- Polished Aluminum radiator and surround with electric fan
- "Torque Thrust II" wheels and low profile tires
- "One-off" custom hand fabricated "faux" D-Stich interior, (including headliner, door panels, package tray and console)
- Dakota Digital complete dash package
- Special AMFM cassette with 6 disc changer in trunk
- GM polished aluminum valve covers
- Aluminum spark plug wire retainer
- Chrome overflow radiator tank cylinder
And the list goes on and on..
A Ready-to-Drive Deal
IF YOU ARE A 67 NOVA LOVER, SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY AND BUY THIS ONE..! All you will have to do is smile, drive, and enjoy this trickest Nova in town.. Everything is done..!
A Car with a History..
Just take a close look at the pictures and see for yourself the components, detail, fabrication, time and money that has been spent on this car...
MY PRICE: $34,450(or close offer)
SOLD FOR: $32,500
All attempts are made to present information as accurately as possible, but we can not be held responsible for errors that may exist.
©2004-2007 Ron's Rad Rides LLC
All rights reserved.